A&M Store was first opened by partners Frank Arth and Henry Michaud in August 1952. Henry Michaud left the business in 1968 and A&M Store became an evolving Arth family business. After all the changes in the store, management and the goods they handled, A&M Store became Arth’s Fashion Centre in 1985. The business went through another phase of changes in 2022-2023, which lead to another rebranding back to A&M (Arth's and Members) Clothing & Shoes.
Mural of our original store
Arth’s Fashion Centre